Comment on page
Raffle Mint is a token-gated way for Web3 projects to give the public a chance to mint their NFT collection. Factors that may affect the winning chance include:
- 1.The month the users have been consecutively subscribed to the MOOAR+.
- 2.If users have a higher level
- 3.If users are holding specific NFTs. Owning one NFT adds 50%, every other +25%, up to 150% extra chance to win.
Raffle Mints are governed by:
- 1.All Raffle Mints are individual and set to open for a certain period of time with a start and end date. Raffle Mints are daily by default (for more details refer to each auction), every 24 hours, based on UTC time at 00:00 UTC.
- 2.GMT that are dedicated to the Raffle Mints are locked and cannot be withdrawn until the end of the event.
- 3.An option to automatically participate in all rounds of the Raffle Mints will be available for all users prior to participation.
- 4.Winners are to claim the purchase of their respective NFT. All NFT purchases are available for claim within the day (separate notice will be made if any inconveniences arise)
- 5.Locked GMT will be unlocked after the end of every event. Balances are available for withdrawals, but also for participating in future Raffle Mints.